Completing WCM Objects
I am facing a problem in completing WCM Objects (i.e., Work Approval, WC Application, Hot Work Application, etc.)
Considering the Below steps I have performed:
- Created a Maintenance order for Functional location.
- Assigned a WCM Permit in Maintenance order.
- Created a Work Approval in link to the created Maintenance Order.
- Created a WC Application and a Hot Work Application in link to Work Approval.
- Created an Operation WCD in link to WC Application.
- Assigned an Equipment (with technical object E) in maintenance screen for tagging.
- Set Operational WCD as Prepared.
- Tagging of Operations.
- Tag Printing of Operations.
- Releasing Maintenance Order.
- Untagging Operations.
- Untagged Operations.
- Set WC Application as Prepared.
- Issuing Approvals for WC Application.
- Entering Tasks in Hot Work Application.
- Set Hot Work Application as Prepared.
- Issuing Approvals for Hot Work Application.
- Closed Operational WCD.
After this when I try to close WC Application/ Hot Work Application/ Work Approval it is showing me below errors:
1. Message no. I4230 - Function is not available (For Wc Application and Work Approval)
2. Message no. I4220 - Function is not Permitted (For Hot Work Application).
Need your guidance as to where am I making a mistake or am I missing any step/ config.
Thanks in advance.
Sebastian Lenartowicz replied
Have you set the status "Work Completed" on the Work Order?
Have all the Approvals been issued on the applications?
Also, it seems weird to me that you actually Untag operations before preparing, approving and processing the WCAs. It's a process issue - Usually you Tag (prepare) the workplace and only do the Untagging (going back to operational state) after all the work had been done and all the Permits processed.