cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request is not getting deleted from DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Floks,

Request is not getting deleted in DSO. the background job is also completed without performing the request deletion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete bad request from DSO by using this tables.

If its a successfully loaded request for next target, then you need to delete the request from target infoprovider.

RSREQDONE
RSSELDONE
RSODSACTREQ
RSMONICDP
RSICCONT

Thanks,

Somesh.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,
Similar discussion is going on in another thread and you may find your answere there as well. Just check once

Thanks!

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you deleted a request from dso?

Why you need to delete it?

What kind of request your tried to delete it?

is it failed request or successfully loaded request?

While posting on scn, please post some descriptions about actions which you done before getting error.

so that its easy to get more replys in time, other wise it might be delayed to get answeres..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As part of cut-over activities I am deleting Repair-Full Request with some selection of Plant and Month from the manage tab of the target. This was loaded a month ago as part of House keeping activities the Change log was deleted. It was a succesful loaded request with added records. Now i am try to delete the request from the target.

Apart from Selective deletion can i sort out the issue.

Thanks

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

did you look at deleting the Request entry from RSBKREQUEST  table   ?
Using Tcode  SE14  and trying deletion as suggested by Rama in earlier thread is also very handy tip. You can try these two option, look if it helps!

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparjit,

SE14 - deletion is not useful in his case.

SE14 - only use when we need to delete whole table data only.

Hi Srinivas,

Somesh mentioned some tables, so please check your request is existed in those tables. if yes then only you can delete it. But careful. those are standard tables and not suggestable to delete it.

at DSO level, you need to make your request to red and try to delete it. if not then you can delete it from tables.

Thanks

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,
Thank you so much for explaining me in detail. Learned a new thing today

@Srinivas,
Please follow as  Rama has suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I have made the Request red and tried deleting. But was not happeneing.

As said deleting from the standard table was not suggested always.

Job Logs says:

Deletion of Req xxxx from data target failed.

No records found for request xxxx in change log /BIC/xxxx of Datastore xxxx.

If the req was in consistent we can delete the Req from the following tables RSICCONT, RSMONICDP, RSODSACTREQ. But this was not the case.

Kindly let me know even for this case also we can delete i need raise Fire fighter access to delete from table level.

Thanks Aparajit and Rama.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

above tables are useful when deleted request was partially exist.

In your case it not allowing to delete from DSO.

Please explore about this program  - RSSM_REDUCE_REQUESTLIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rama.

Finally went for Selective deletion based on Plant selections instead of Request deletion.

This process also achevied the result.

Lemme know one thing. If change log is deleted Request from DSO will not delete???

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
When loading delta, Requests in Active table and Change log has 1:1 relationship.
Now if change log request entries are deleted, active table requests will not be deleted but there willl no more be 1:1 relationship maintained to track the loading history.

Let Rama reply on the best way! Thank You.

Thanks Aparajit

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like that.

in General if we delete any request from dso without activation, next request we are unable to activate. The generated request number may follow the sequences when that was missed system will raise inconsistencies errors .same in your case as well.

there might be some program to handle this situation.But am unable to find it.