Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA BW free trial - no BO Launch Pad - CMC Only

former_member182373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Created instance:

SAP Business Warehouse 7.4 SP5 incl. SAP Business Objects BI 4.1 SP2 on SAP HANA 1.0 SP7

BW and HANA Work fine , but there appears to be no BO Launchpad access so cannot run Webi Intelligence reports.

Looking at the licence key it appears to expire on 2014-09-12 ?

Thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tony,

we are looking into this and will update you as soon as this has been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience

regards

Ingo Hilgefort

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I am getting the same issue with no BO Launchpad issues due to license expired.

Account information not recognized: This operation is not permitted with your current set of license keys. Upgrade your license keys to enable this operation. (FWB 00015)

When is SAP looking to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Mogens

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mogens,

The license has been updated in US-EAST region. We are in process of changing it into other regions. Let us know if you use some other region than us-east as we can process with priority.

Thanks,

Aleksandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar,

My SAP BI on HANA Trial instance is sitting on ap-northeast-1 (Asia Pacific (Tokyo)), hence, why I am still facing the issue.

I would appreciate if you could please with this region with priority.

Thanks,

Mogens

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mogens,

Could you please check now with starting a new solution instance from your region and let me know!

Best Regards,

Aleksandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar,

I followed your advise. I terminated the ap-northeast-1 and went to eu-west-1 (Ireland) but just to my big disappointment, I am now back to facing the same issue as with my initial instance launch, i.e. after connecting to my Remote Desktop, I cannot start the BW A4H instance (gives me connection issues).

I tried to reboot a couple of times within the CAL but that didn't resolve it. I am starting to get just as frustrated as the guy in this post: as I am paying $6+ everytime that I am unsuccessfully launching a new instance (which takes up to 40 mins).

Please advise how I overcome the connection issue to the BW instance on the trial landscape.

Best regards,

Mogens

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mogens,

did you create a new set of instances or was this an existing instance that you simply restarted ?

Could you see if a restart via the SAP Cloud Appliance Library console and a login with user "administrator" (and the master password) solve the issue ?

thanks

Ingo Hilgefort, SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I finally managed to get BI BO 4.1 up running. It seems that after I log on to the Remote Desktop; both the BW and HANA instance weren't green in the SAP Management Console but went green after a couple of minutes - so maybe it was my impatience but it does work now.

Thanks a lot for being so responsive to my requests.

Cheers,

Mogens

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mogens,

Could you please confirm, if the licence is updated on your newly created solution instances.

Thanks,

Aleksandar    

former_member182373
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

What the latest for fixing this for the EU Region ?

I am using the workaround and trying to create an instance for US-EAST and receive an error ;

"instance operation failed on step create key pair with message :AMAZON: The request must contain

the parameter KeyName."

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksander,

Yes, I can confirm that license has been updated on EU-West-1 (Ireland) and I manage to finally get my instance running on EU-West-1.

To other folks, please be patient when you initially log on to your Remote Desktop as it can take a couple of minutes before both BW and HANA instances are turning green and ready to go.

Cheers,

Mogens

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Could you please attach a screenshot? When had this happened?

Thanks,

Aleksandar

former_member182373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar,

Sorry for the delay .its now OK.

Thanks

Tony

Answers (0)