cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to learn SAP MM and WM modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP, even to the SAP forums 😉 I've worked on IFS and Oracle Apps ERPs (technical). Now I'm planning to learn SAP and I've choose to learn MM and WM modules. I wanted to learn starting from basics ( navigation of screens, Architecture etc ).

just gone through the help.sap.com portal. Not sure where to start, which document I should read first...

Please guide me.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers,

Suri 😉

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Indeed this is what I was looking for 🙂

Thank you for your help.

help.sap.com is daunting for beginners. Any recommendations where to start, which doc first I should read to get an overview of SAP ERP

Cheers,
Suri 😉

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

Have u any domain exp in Industries which is basically  manufacturing / logistic?

amit...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I've worked on two different ERPs, though my role is technical consultant. I am having good functional knowledge also in SCM modules. Thats the reason I've choosen to learn MM and WM in SAP.

Thanks,

Suir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

I think its good that u have some experience in SCM, so further u can increase ur knowledge with SAP MM & WM . pl feel free to ask anything regarding these modules wherever u stuck.

best of ur career.

Regards,

Amit Awasthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

As I already mention I wanted to learn from basics. So please post any useful links to learn SAP Basics.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Suri 😉