Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export TO XXL from ALV Grid - Column order mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The user is trying to download data from Option -> Export -> Spreadsheet which will create XXL.

But while downloading there is mismatch in the order of columns displayed on the alv grid & columns downloaded.

All character fields are displayed on left, then date fields then quantity fields are downloaded to XXL. but in ALV Grid user has chosen a layout in which date fields come first.

Please help me to find solution

8 REPLIES 8

rosenberg_eitan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of ALV (cl_gui_alv_grid) ?

How the DL is done ? by custum code ?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Grid display using    'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'. From the alv grid output, user is trying to download data using export -> Excel . so for download there is no custom code.

We have copied standard report and added few more fields to the custom report. strangely Standard report also has this issue.

I searched for SAP notes also..no clue

0 Kudos

Hi,

Good luck.

Regards.

s_nnoorie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manasa,

when you download data from option -> export....... it will download based on your internal table

format/sequence and not according to ALV display.

check your internal table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. Export to Excel which creates XXL will take the user layout columns into consideration and creates excel with only chosen columns.

My issue is with date fields..even though date fields are first two columns in my chosen layout, while downloading the date columns are shifted right after all characteristic columns are displayed.

s_nnoorie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please send your fieldcatlog details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

field catalog is populated using '   'REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE' with a custom structure created by copying standard structure and adding 2 new fields at the end.

Former Member
0 Kudos