cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Web Application Consuming Data From Gateway oData Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been facing an issue in the mobile web application where the UI files(cordova project) are loaded from the a server other than gateway server and from within the application I am calling the oData services so I am facing the SOP issue but if I disable web security on client(Browser while testing) than everthing works fine. During hosting part of the applcaition I have hosted on a public server and client doesn't have any reverse proxy in place they directly connect through public IP or VPN(desktop) so my UI loads properly on the client browser as the hosted application url is http://myhostedserver:8088/index.html (IIS as web server) but when I give any requests to the oData services like http://mygatewayserver:8000/sap/ from files within the hosted application it rejects due to same origin policy. Is there any possible work around to keep the UI files same as data services? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fenil,

Please check this : Might help you.

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for your prompt response but I was trying to incorporate with current infra and no additional server for reverse proxy and I tried to change the headers also but as it is a standard object that might have an impact for the client.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fenil,

A solution with passing 'Header' should work. May be it is worth investigating what is going wrong with that. It should not have any impact on the client. Browser will read it automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I think the headers should be added in the following class (screen shot for reference) , I wanna keep this as last solution apart from this any other solution which you can suggest as I dont want to edit the BEP class files. Correct me if I am wrong when I inculde the headers in that class all the services will take that as references, am I right?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Answers (0)