cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I'm trying the solve an issue when we create a shipment cost.

I get the following error when trying to transfer the cost "No purchase order item was generated for shipment cost item" / "in case of evaluated receipt setlement, please enter a taks code."

We are working with automatic creation of PO but for one supplier it is not working. I already compared master data of other suppliers but don't see the issue.

What can be the issue? At what transaction the Po is generated?

Thanks for feedback

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tax code is mandatory because of the ERS indicator in vendor master. You can find the ERS indicator in MK02 - Purchasing data.

If the ERS is flagged in vendor master, you need to maintain the tax code in the PO. Since the PO is created from SCD, you can maintain the condition record for input tax condition type in VT11 along with the tax code as shown below:

Maintain the same and test the scenario again. Revert back if its not solved.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this. I already checked this table and there was nothing missing. In the mean time I bypassed the problem by creating a manual PO. One thing to know is that it concerns a new supplier and no purchase orders were created earlier.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer this link to get know the solution