cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC7.5_10NW Migration Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing BPC7.5 to 10NW migration (BW7.31 SP07)  on Consolidation model.

We have not maintained Group dimension in 7.5, We maintained reporting currency (Dim type "R" ) in 7.5. As per migration guide rules, after migration maintained Group dimension (type "G") manually in 10.0

So far we have not run EVDRE migration step in 10.0. As a first step we want to see the existing reports with correct data in 10.0

My question is now (in 10.0) context is showing Group dimension. How the Group dimension will fit in to the existing reports? If i use EPM==>refresh active sheet, the data is not refreshing at all.

Can any one help me how this Group dimension will work for upgraded reports in 10 and EvDRE migrated reports ?

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

for any migrated reports, if the whole report shows just one group dimension member as part of the header, you would have to manually add an entry in the EVDRE header section for the new dimension.

If your report shows different group dimension members as, for example, columns i.e. your EVDRE report would have currency as part of the columns, you would have replace currency with group and add currency in the header section.

Regards,

Arnold