How to repeat text object on each page with Crosstab?
I have created CrossTab report and put crosstab in Group Header section. For row header I put one text box object as per community said, this solution is working fine with one page but when new page comes the text box object is not display.
Now my question is how to repeat text box object on each page with group?
Abhilash Kumar replied
To see the headers on multiple pages, here's what you need to do:
1) Create this formula with the code:
2) Go to Group Expert > Move this formula to the pane on the right so that a group is created on this formula.
If there are any other groups in the list, move this formula to the top. This won't affect the other groups.
While in the same window, select the Group > Options > Options tab > Check 'Repeat Group Header on each page' option.
3) Insert a Group Header 1b section. To do this, go to the Design tab > Right-click the gray area beside Group Header 1 and select Insert Section Below.
4) Then move the Crosstab to this Group Header 1b section.
5) Move the text objects (Row and Column Headers) to Group Header 1a section.
6) Next, go the Section Expert > Select Group Header 1a > check 'Underlay Following Sections'.
Hope this helps!