Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not filling data in data base using Idoc

former_member209118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem while filling data to data base table. My issue is

I'm transferring data from c4c to crm, when customer filling the custom fields in header level for contacts in C4C, the idoc structure is filled but when I look the database table  but000  the custom fields values are not updated.

Thanks,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

What IDoc basic/extension and message type are you using? And what corresponding process code are you using in the inbound partner profile?

If you are using standard for the above, then definitely the custom fields will not be populated automatically - you will need to have custom logic in a relevant user-exit/BADI to extract the custom fields from the IDoc structure and populate it into the table.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member209118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

Thanks for your reply.  I created custom F.M ,basic type  and message type and Idoc type is basic type.

Thanks,

Ashok.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

In your custom FM, how are you updating the Business Partner? Are you using any standard BAPI?

If you are passing the custom fields from the IDoc into a standard BAPI call, you will also need to find a relevant user exit/BADI in the BAPI to update those custom fields. Custom fields are not automatically populated by a standard BAPI even if you pass in the fields.

Rgds

Eng Swee