Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori -Leave Request Extensibility

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have requirement add one custom filed in My Leave Request and Approve Leave Request application.

trying to redefine the standard OData service we able to import model(/GBHCM/LEAVEREQUEST)  but we are getting error message as shown in below screenshot and

here in my system dont have ABAP Structure /GBHCM/S_ELR_LEAVE_R but still getting error as mentioned above screenshot.Is there any SP version incompatible(All components(GW/UI/Fiori apps) are latest one in my system) with my system so that i am not able to find the structure.

Can you please reply your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Syam

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

You will have DDIC /GBHCM/S_ELR_LEAVE_R structure loinked to this entity.

When you extend the service you need to add Additionalfields in the DDIC structure and then map by selecting the ABAP field name.

Best Regards

Pankaj

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for quick response.

Yes,I understood the flow adding new filed to entity type but here my problem is in DDIC not there /GBHCM/S_ELR_LEAVE_R structure,If i missed any steps for redefine the service with using standard service.

BR,

Syam

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

Please visit .

You can find several documents like .

Fields should be added by including append structure.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

That is the problem with the tool. It is not giving you the complete name.

Its actually /GBHCM/S_ELR_LEAVE_REQUEST_V2 structure. You need to modify this structure to add additional fields and then map in SEGW.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj.

I could modify this structure. However, I get other error related to constraint between entities. Here attach image.

In other post I got a response suggesting  implement BADI´s

If you have any suggestion , I will be very thankful.

Regards.

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

This problem happens beacuse the OData for Leave Request was not created using SEGW.

The issue is that there are 2 properties as part of the key and only one is mapped in the Refrential constraints.

This check from SEGW and this has nothing to do with the BAdi.

You could create an OSS and we will correct this.

Best Regards

pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj.

I could solve it adding a field to the structure /GBHCM/S_ELR_ABS_TYPE_V2_INCL and adapting the  MPC and DPC class. In the front-end I extended the corresponding controller.

Regards.

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

That is exactly what we have to do in the standard app.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger.

I am able to add ADDITONAL FIELDS at /GBHCM/S_ELR_LEAVE_REQUEST_V2 and thus removing first error. However am stuck at removing the rest two errors i.e. of Referential constraint.

In your post you stated that add field to structure /GBHCM/S_ELR_ABS_TYPE_V2_INCL, I am not able to understand which field needs to be added to remove those errors. Kindly help me with the same.

Regards

Parth

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

ABAP field name should be maintained. Scroll to the right and select ABAP field name.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

While redefining the service the structure /GBHCM/S_ELR_LEAVE_R is not created in the Data dictionary. So we are unable to add the additional fields in the Leave Request Entity type.

Please provide valuable suggestion how to include Additional fields.

Regards,

Syam