cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to to Prod subcontracting with REM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like we do for Production order , is there a control key for Repetitive mfg plan order to sendout operation for subocntracting.

if yes , what are difference with Production order flow.

Thanks much in advance for help,

Jatin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt whether operation sub-contracting is possible in REM scenario,I have not come across such a process.

So may i know the reason to use Rem sub contracting?

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jatin,

As far as I know in REM scenario there is no possibility for operation subcontracting as there is no order concept.

The workaround would be you need to cutoff your operation in Rate Routing and Receive the material stock in system for which you want to process outside then send the material outside with Subcontracting PO.

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

There is no any separate control key as such for REM subcontracting even I have doubt that operation sub-contracting is possible in REM scenario. I have never worked on such but in my understanding if you are using a reporting point backflush then this may be achieved.

You can use direct sub-contracting where this is possible means keep subcontracted incoming SF material as procurement type F and take the help of MM expert to show the consumable raw material if any in the PR created. In this type of scenario PR is created for subcontracting material and you can track it like a separate subcontracting material.

Also for more info refer below threads,

Re: Subcontracting in REM

Regards,

Narresh