cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of request XXX from data target AAA failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When tried to delete a request from DSO which is of type full load. We are encountering the below error.

Deletion of request XXX from data target AAA failed.

I noticed that as there is no change log exists for the above request, we are not able to delete th request.

1.Could you please help me in knowing why we cannot delete the request when there is no change log.

2. What is the resolution to overcome this issue.

Thanks In Advance!!

Regards,

Roopa KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa
Try to delete the entry from the table RSBKREQUEST

Thanks Aparajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aparajit, But, 1. The issue is in production system and we dont have enough access to delete request id from table. Is there any other way? 2. If I get access and delete the request, will there be any inconsistency. Regards, Roopa KS

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member200384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u tried to delete the entries from the table RSMONICDP which will show QM status also and database record will be deleted.

Thanks.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rama,
this SE14 deletion method is new to me as well and a very helpful tip.
I have suggested Roopa to take help of basis team as well and delete the entry of DTP request from RSBKREQUEST table first.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of  dso is it?

Your dso holds only one request or multiple request?

if its holds only one request then with help of basis team you can delete whole data from dso active table by using SE14.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, It is a standard DSO, and has multiple request.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

means is it failed request or successfully loaded request? is it activated one?

Have further data flow from this dso?

at DSO level, is deleted request still exist?

its successfully loaded or failed  request then first we need to make request as red and later need to delete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, As we dont have the required access to delete the request from the table. We are doing the selective deletion, based on the selections used to load the request. Regards, Roopa KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are supposed to check the deletion job log. That will give you idea why the deletion has failed. It could be system issue or authorization issue with your ID.

Rgds...

Shambhu

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you deleting the request form the DSO .

in DSO it is possible to delete current request not middle request.

but in cube level possible deleting the middle request.

what ever deleting the requst in cube level same request reached to cube target.

please check DSO mange scrren data mart option.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pani, I am not deleting the request at the middle, but it is the latest request. with change log deleted. Regards, Roopa KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This topic has been discussed many a times on SDN, please research before posting.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Arvind!! Can you please provide me the link, if you have come across the discussion based on this issue. Regards, Roopa KS

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi
You can gain authorization form your BASIS team and perform the deletion.
If you know the request ID and delete the same there will be no inconsistency. After all you are running full load, which will bring all the data once again in a separate request.
Thanks Roopa