FCC from TXT to XML
I have a scenario where I would need to convert a plain text file with 14 columns into an XML file with only the first and tenth column from the text file.
This XML file would be sent to one receiver.
I also need to send the same text file to another receiver as text file (without any conversion).
I know that the easiest way to get this done is to ,
- Use a FCC in Sender channel to convert the 14 Column text file to a 14 column XML file.
- Use a Message map to consider only 2 fields out of the 14 fields.
- Use one receiver channel to get the XML with 2 fields.
- Use second Receiver channel with FCC to reconvert the 14 column XML to 14 Column plain text file.
However, I am trying to avoid any ESR objects and trying the following approach
1. Use a Sender channel without any FCC to poll the 14 Column text file.
2. Send this file directly to First and Second receiver channel
3 Use a MessageTransformationBean in the first to convert the flat file to XML.(SimplePlain2XML)
But the only issue I face here is that I am unable to restrict the XML to have only 2 columns in it. I get all the 14 columns in the XML.
Is there a way to restrict the XML to contain pnly the desired fields during the plain to XML conversion in the module ?
Thanks in Advance,