cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough Leave Quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have come across an error in ESS, when employee is trying to apply LWOP (leave with out pay) he is getting the error "Not enough Leave Quota".

This absence LWOP pay is not linked to any quota, when I try to enter leave from the backend the system records the leave.

The problem is only from ESS.

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please refer the below threads .

http://scn.sap.com/thread/769974

Regards

Vaibav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks a lot for replying, before posting this I had a look at the posts as I could not find a correct answer I have put this seprate post, the message seems strange to me because this absence type is LWOP & not mapped against any absence quota.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this error coming for all the employees or just one pernr ?

Also if this is not mapped any quota ,is there any BADI implemented for this .Please check .

If not , then help can be provided only looking at the system

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

This error is coming for a couple of employees & yes there is BADI implemented.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check in the BADI at what point the error is coming and the conditions .Ask abaper to look into it ,

regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thank you for replying, I dont have an Abaper with me, is it something I can check?

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had the problem that sometimes leave request checks also other leaves of the employee and even employees in the same "team calendar". So check the other leaves of the employee and his colleagues for errors in quota

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

There is a one table where will will maintain constant value there is a one check box like Quota deduction, Un check that check box and see the absence type I'm sure that is the only issue.

Ur's Mohan

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert