cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiprovider issue ..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created one MP on inventory cube and budget cube. But data only coming for inventory cube only in sap bex query. common identification is material and 0fiscper. Here I am sending 0calenderday as posting date to query as input, calculating YTM for budget. Calenday is part of inventory, so I have fiscper is common values. Lets look below example.

calendar date: 17.09.2013

Budget YTM : I need for 09, 10, 11,12 months means till year end. I am calculating stock for the previous months till year start. And checking how much budget I have for future. I am getting stock YTD., not getting budget YTM., Am I missing any thing here ???

Regards

swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the 0calday should not be in the global filter, it should be used in dummy kf, if you need to input some date for KF calculation. If 0calday is in global filter then the whole data is restricted to those values and as 0calday is not present in budget cube,hence the data is getting filtered out.

regards,

Arvind.

dhrubojyoit_saha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you putting 0CALDAY as characteristic restriction? Is 0CALDAY part of your budget cube?

Former Member
0 Kudos

0Calday is in inventory as a posting date. But I have only 0FISCPER and Material in both cubes.

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

I think based on char assignment you can check data in multiprovider.

dhrubojyoit_saha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Then you cannot put a global filter (char restriction) in the query. As 0CALDAY is not present in the budget cube it returns no data. You need use a dummy KF for getting the date in the selection screen. Choose any one KF from your inventory cube and restrict it with CALDAY using your variable. This way your selection screen still has CALDAY input but without restricting the data. You can write exits to derive the low and high value of your period and use them in the budget RKF.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dhrubo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

still issue is open. I tried all possible ways what you guys expressing. But no use. I didn't get inventory data, though I am getting budget value properly. I have chked all identification marks, all fine. any help pls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make a copy query, then step by step remove all the restrictions on the query and see which characteristic is resulting in filtering out the inventory data. And if removal of all restriction also does not bring data, then add the base inventory kf in the copy query and then one by one add all the restriction applied on the RKF for inventory data.

regards,

Arvind.

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swatha,

1)Can you please check once again the assignment of info objects it should be from both data target.

2)check the data in to each data target for same conditions

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have chkd in both.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

Did you check the Multiprovider assignments or perform LISTCUBE
There is also  0INFOPROV  which is used to restrict the infoprovider underlying a multiprovider. Could you please check what is it showing?
Below thread has been answered by experts  see if it helps

Thank You
Aparajit

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your two base cubes have data for reporting symbol?

Any failures of roll up or create index?

please check them.

Even try to run your report thru RSRT - use debug option.

That may give idea, where its stopping to display data from two cubes.

Mean while try to see the data thru t code - LISTCUBE.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did everything. In debugging also, I found that 0FISCPER for LOW and HIGH properly assigning in variable code. But data is not coming. listcube is giving data. but its not working at query level.