Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Outbound delivery deletion with shipment cost settled.

Dears

I have one question about how to delete one outbound delivery which has one shipment document inside.

Scenarios like:

we do normal sales order -> outbound delivery -> Picking -> Loading -> PGI -> invoice. and also from outbound delivery to shipment document and shipment cost settled. that means everything is done.

But next month, the customer said they do not need such goods, they want to return all and take money back. so we need to cancel billing , PGI , and warehouse transactions. as you know , the previous month already been closed. we could not cancel shipment cost settlement . actually, we do not need to cancel it because the shipment is done by 3rd party partner. we need pay the transportation cost.

the problem, is when I use VL02n to delete outbound delivery item, it is not allowed because in document flow, there is one shipment document could not be deleted. but this outbound delivery status is OPEN, it always books some items which we will never delivery.

is there one can help me about how to delete outbound delivery or how to close it to avoid stock booking ( ATP)?

thanks

jerry W.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question