cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS ,Fail to get Webi view with iOS SAP BI Mobile SDK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOS ,Fail to get Webi view with iOS SAP BI Mobile SDK

I'm trying to embed Webi view in my iOS application with the latest SAP IB SDK (MOBSBOPIOSSDK600_3-80000036).  However, it always report getDocumentFailed with the message "Document with given CUID does not exist".  I double checked that CUID exists and the corresponding webi report supports mobile.

Here's the code and any suggestions are highly appreciated:

[_mobiOperation getDocumentView:@"DacD254GGjtVDs7DCI1HXY67" type:WebIntelligenceDocument additionalProps:@{REPORT_INDEX: @"0"}];

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaobo,

Can you see the Category named  "Mobile“ in Categories of CMC?

Add the webi document into this Category and try again.

I've met the same problem and this method help me

solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abby:

thank you very much, but I have add the webi document into this Category named "Mobile", and I use SAP BI  application from appstore , this document can be showed.

additional, I use wireshark to catch network package and find  when use  getDocumentView function ,the SAP BI sdk don't send network package,  so I dont't know why ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone can help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaobo,

Were you able to solve this issue?

0 Kudos

Hi Shaobo,

There are three parts of the problem let me get them clear.

1) you have tested it with the App Store version of the app and you can open the report. Right?

2) you have downloaded the SDK App from Service Market Place and Custom built the App. Does not work? Right?

3) you have tried and embed the Webi View into your custom IOS App and this does not work too? Right?

Please clarify so that i understand the problem right.

Regards

Vikas