cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Schedule a Report to Run on a Specific Business Day and Not on the Weekend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to schedule a Webi report to run on a specific Business Day? For example, if I wanted a report to run on the 3rd day of every month, but when the 3rd day for a particular month landed on a Saturday or Sunday, then Monday would automatically be chosen instead. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can do that by selecting the calendar option while scheduling the report and manually selecting the 3rd day of every month and when the 3rd day for a particular month landed on a Saturday or Sunday, then select the next Monday.

I dont see any option available for this scenario directly in BO.

Regards

Sri Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, in other words, there is no way to have BI 4.0 (or BI 4.1) automatically select Monday when the 3rd lands on a weekend, correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael, there is no way other than using custom calendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like the Calendar option will automatically do exactly what I want it to do for Trading Day 1 or Trading Day 3, but what about Trading Day 2? How can it get it to work for a different Trading Day other than 1 or 3 ?:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The values you see in the drop down are custom created calendars.

You can create a new one by name Monthly ,2nd Trading day and select the dates as required.

Regards

Sri Harsha

Answers (0)