cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IM 4.0 (WM 1.0) fails to confirm Bin-to-Bin transfer order created on device on single step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We're using SAP Inventory Manager configured for Warehouse Management 1.0 enabled and configured. We've just begun our testing and have found something interesting.

When you create a Bin-to-Bin transfer on the device, when you post the LOCAL transfer order using the Transmit, a new Transfer Order document gets created but it doesn't get confirmed.

The Transfer Order can be confirmed on the device, but it needs to be downloaded to the device (now with it's official Transfer Order number). After that, the Transfer Order can be confirmed on the device and transmitted, which will then post the confirmation to the SAP system.

As you can see, this is bothersome because it is a two-step process. Isn't there a way to do this in a single step? We want to create the Bin-to-Bin transfer on the device and submit the confirmation which would then create the TO and confirm it when transmitted.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help earlier.

Can you review this issue too? Is there a way to configure this process to work on a single step?

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Omar,

One option I can think of is when  Transfer order MDO which in turn calls "L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE"   FM  try to set confirmation indicator  to  'X' for 

T_LTAP_CREAT-SQUIT input parameter.  You can  try this by putting  break point on SAP side and by changing value at the runtime.   if this works try to do enhancement on your end.  By settings this confirmation indicator value FM should create and confirm TO at the same time.

I haven't tested this from my end ....So pls try to test before  making any changes.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manju,

I was hoping that this would be more of a configuration task and not really an enhancement. We're trying to implement the solution "as is", out-of-the-box.

Are you sure the only way to do it is by modifying the solution?

Kind regards,

Omar

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Omar,

As per I go I can't think of any easy options without any making any enhancement.

Thanks

Manju.