cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help regarding C_TB1300_90 certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I am new to SCN forum. I have been developing an Add-on on SAP Business One using SDK for the last 4 months. I want to appear for the C_TB1300_90 certification. I am in Calgary, Canada and no one is providing any training on TB1300 or any Business One sources here. SAP press does not have any book on Business One.

I want to know how should I go about preparing for the C_TB1300_90 certification. Any suggestion from any member who has completed this certification is welcome.

Suparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find more things in SAP PartnerEdge , here you have to log on and go to SAP Business One area.

Regards, Alessandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

thanks for your response. I tried to login through my S User Id and Password but could not login. I can use the same login for support.sap.com but it is not working for SAP Service Marketplace/PartnerEdge. Do you know if we need different S User ID for Service Marketplace or there are different levels of S User ID?

regards

Suparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure but i thing that you need a different level of userId, try to send an email to some contact in the portal.

I activated my user id when i done the first SDK certification in the 2009.

regards, alessandro