Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Optimization -Stabilize model technical name

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BPC Gurus,

I want to perform a Full optimization for my BPC 10.0  Model. After execution of FULL OPTIMIZATION I do want the model technical name to be changed

Our BPC systems version CPMBPC 801 Level02

I am referring to the note:1689814- Stabilize Info cube technical name during Full optimizations.

As suggested check the below areas and they all are already set.

1. Run transaction SE91.

2. In 'Message Classes' enter UJA_EXCEPTION.

3. In message number 368. Has 'Model &1 has transaction data, please backup the data and run it again'.

4. In message number 387. Has 'Full optimize is not required with 'ENABLE_FIXED_CUBENAME' switched on'

5. Run transaction SE91.

6. In 'Message Classes' enter UJT_EXCEPTION.

7. In message number 132. Has 'ENABLE_FIXED_CUBE of model: &1 are not identical between 2 systems'.

Question:

Does this mean I can go ahead and do the full optimization and there will not be any change in Model Technical name?. Please confirm/ suggest if any other process available to validate this. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm still looking forward for a suggestion on this. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

What suggestion?

I've replied to you, you can run the full optimise and it will change the technical names.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The things you mentioned is only for the message related to the fixed technical name.

If the full optimise option is enabled, then the technical name will change.

If you add ENABLE_FIXED_CUBENAME to your cube parameters, then it will disable the full optimise option.

So in your case you can go ahead with your full optimise, the cube name will change. you have nothing to worry about.

Andy