cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB25 Not Displaying an Open Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I know this is going to be an easy one for you but I just can't figure it out.

I have an open work order that generated a reservation, but when I try to pull it up on MB25 it doesn't come up unless I check the "Goods Movement Not Possible" box.

What could be wrong with the reservation? I have attached screen shots.

Thank you all in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183783
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,Carlos:

Reason1:

Pls use CO03 and go to component view ..and check if the backflush option is ticked or not...

MB25 won't display the backflushed items unless u tick the "Goods Movement Not Possible" box..

Reason2:

open the reservation in MB25 and check whether the reservation is deleted or not.

MB25 won't display the deleted reservation either unless u tick the "Goods Movement Not Possible" box..

pls check and let us know how it work..thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentleman,

I truly appreciated your answers unfortunately this is way out of my league. I'm just an end user on the supply chain side so I don't even have access to modify or create work orders.

I was just asked to do the GI of the goods and when I tried to pull up the reservation it didn't come up so I was trying to understand why. For what I can see it was deleted? by who?

Thanks again.

Carlos

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos,

You can not track who has deleted a Reservation in any database table including RESB unless you have activated change records indicator in table entry.

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OPL8 for the order type you are creating production order in the tab Purchase requisitions maintain as 3 for "Reservation/Purch.Req." So as soon as your order is created your reservation number will be created. And the reservation number you can see in MB25. If you want reservation numbers to be created after releasing then maintain it as 2.

Also In MB25 you can tick the open reservation and execute u get the both type of reservation like manually or system generated (like production order) u can filter manual reservation  using reservation status M and use transaction MBVR for only manage to delete the manual reservation.

Transaction MB25 is a display list. Reservations are not removed from it because you don't physically delete the reservation when you delete the production order. You mark it for deletion instead as well as mark the production order for deletion and the reservation still shows in MB25. In fact if you access one of those reservations you should see it with the deletion flag on.

On the contrary it would disappear from transaction MB26 which is the actual picking list.

Regards,

Narresh

former_member183783
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,Carlos:

• Goods movement not possible
    You cannot post the goods movement with reference to the reservation.
    In this category, the deleted reservations and the reservations from the backflush are also selected.

Pls check whether you the backflush option in work order is ticked or not...