cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dispute Case showing no result or incomplete results as compared to Find Dispute Case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This pertains to "My Dispute Case" folder in UDM_DISPUTE and is occurring for few users only. Some cannot see any dispute in the folder even though they have "in process" disputes when you search using Find Dispute and their user ID as processor. Some see few dispute and not all of what they see using Find Dispute Case. I have checked the filters and there is no such filter which could result in this.

Since this is not for all our SAP users, I take it that there is no issue in the code or config which would have caused this. We just upgraded to EHP7.

Does anyone have any insight into this situation? What could possibly be wrong with these users?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved. With EHP7, "My Dispute Case" is restricted to show 500 entries only. Hence for processors having more than 500 closed cases, there was problem viewing active dispute cases. SAP Note 1921369 was implemented for this. A user profile parameter "UDM_MAX_HITS" was added and the parameter value can be set to any high value. My Dispute Case would then show those many entries.

We also implemented Note 1982949 which doesn't show confirmed & voided dispute cases in "My Dispute Case".

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

Check these tables: UDM_COLL_ITEMCAS and UDMCASEPROCESSOR. Maybe tou can have more light for the solution.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have checked all these basics. My dispute is for processor, no filters. and Find My Dispute case is also being searched for the user's ID as processor.

Is there anything user specific which would apply here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for filters and confirm the "my disputes" is set for the correct role - so processor, co-ordinator or person responsible.

If you have my disputes set as "processor" but the user is the co-ordinator it will not show. Change the "my disputes to co-ordinator - and they will appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Do you know which program is triggered for this search? I see that this issue is happening for users who have more than 500 closed dispute cases as processor. For most of such users, they see all closed dispute cases and hence when filter is set for "In Process" they don't see anything. However, for one user few in process are showing even though she has over 500 closed dispute cases. Do you know in which order by status are the dispute cases fetched?

I know that "My Dispute Case" will not show beyond 500 entries as that restriction is placed by SAP to prevent performance issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your line layout filtered out closed - they wont appear - and therefore the open ones would