cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS for PI 7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to deploy a adapter module in PI 7.11 SP 8 Patch Level 0 system via NWDS.

Is it mandatory to have NWDS in the same version of PI?

If yes, could you kindly provide me the link to NWDS 7.11 SP 8 PAT 00.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. I was able to solve this once i corrected this under Enterprise Beans in NWDS

"com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleHome",

"com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal",

"com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocalHome" and

"com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleRemote".

Thank You.

Prabhu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I lowered the version of JAVA in NWDS to 1.5 and deployed the module. The Module got  deployed successfully. But when i test the interface end to end i get the below error.

Adapter Framework caught exception: class $Proxy7109:sap.com/OLGAIFileEAR@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@287a788f@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal:library:com.sap.aii.af.lib@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@bab7536@alive

MP: exception caught with cause java.lang.ClassCastException: class $Proxy7109:sap.com/OLGAIFileEAR@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@287a788f@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal:library:com.sap.aii.af.lib@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@bab7536@alive

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.ClassCastException: class $Proxy7109:sap.com/OLGAIFileEAR@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@287a788f@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal:library:com.sap.aii.af.lib@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@bab7536@alive.

Thanks

Prabhu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure the references which you have added in application -j2ee-engine.xml file are correct.

In addition to that, AFAIK, u should use the same version of NWDS as that of PI - I have noticed few anomalies due to this compatibility reason.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

i Could download from this link. but i could not find a link for Patch  Is it fine if  i download just 7.11 SP  8 at any patch level.

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/711/NWDS_platform.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to deploy with different version of nwds also. You dont need to have excatly same SP level.

Go ahead and deploy. If you face any error then post the error here.

Regards

Osman

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You should be fine(same or higher)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osman,

Thanks. I tried to deploy the adapter module with NWDS 7.31. below is the error message which i get in the adapter engine.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during lookup operation of object with name localejbs/DynamicFileName, cannot resolve object reference. [Root exception is javax.naming.NamingException: Error occurs while the EJB Object Factory trying to resolve JNDI reference Reference Class Name: Type: clientAppName Content: sap.com/DynamicNamingConventionEAR Type: interfaceType Content: local Type: ejb-link Content: DynamicFileName Type: jndi-name Content: DynamicFileName Type: local-home Content: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocalHome Type: local Content: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.refmatcher.EJBResolvingException: Cannot start applicationsap.com/DynamicNamingConventionEAR; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6125] Error occurred while starting application locally and wait.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5082] Exception while [preparing start of application sap.com/DynamicNamingConventionEAR]. at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultContainerRepository.startApp(DefaultContainerRepository.java:315) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultContainerRepository.getEnterpriseBeanContainer(DefaultContainerRepository.java:106) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultRemoteObjectFactory.resolveReference(DefaultRemoteObjectFactory.java:55) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.EJBObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(EJBObjectFactory.java:144) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.EJBObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(EJBObjectFactory.java:63) at com.sap.engine.system.naming.provider.ObjectFactoryBuilderImpl._getObjectInstance(ObjectFactoryBuilderImpl.java:77) at com.sap.engine.system.naming.provider.ObjectFactoryBuilderImpl.access$100(ObjectFactoryBuilderImpl.java:33) at com.sap.engine.system.naming.provider.ObjectFactoryBuilderImpl$DispatchObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(ObjectFactoryBuilderImpl.java:228) at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:283) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:434) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:223) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:242) at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351) at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351) at com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.ejb.FastEjbFactory.createEjbInstance(FastEjbFactory.java:69) at com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.ejb.FastEjbFactory.createEjbInstance(FastEjbFactory.java:50) at com.sap.aii.af.app.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.getModuleLocal(ModuleProcessorBean.java:415) at com.sap.aii.af.app.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:284) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:46) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:74) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:23) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy221.process(Unknown Source) at com.sap.aii.af.app.listener.AFWListenerBean.onMessage(AFWListenerBean.java:338) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:46) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:74) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:23) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy259.onMessage(Unknown Source) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.spi.ServicesImpl.deliver(ServicesImpl.java:356) at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onDeliver(XIEventHandler.java:1162) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.core.queue.consumer.ReceiveConsumer.processMessage(ReceiveConsumer.java:276) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.core.queue.consumer.ReceiveConsumer.onMessage(ReceiveConsumer.java:76) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:995) at com.sap.engine.messaging.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:182) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:280) ]

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was your deployment successful? Did you check for your module using JNDI browser in NWA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Yes it said Module deployed with warnings. I was able to see my module in NWA/ EJB.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of checks.

I hope you have configured the module as "localejbs/<<JNDIName>>"

Go to http://host:port/nwa/start-stop -> Java applications and see if you can find DynamicNamingConventionEAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is listed there. But it says Failed to start. I tried to start that but failed.

The Warning message when i deploy the module via NWDS is as below. Kindly check if this gives any idea,

Description:

1. Exception has been returned while the [sap.com/DynamicNamingConventionEAR] was starting. Warning/Exception :[

][[ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6193] Error while ; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5030] Clusterwide exception: [server ID 3228450:[ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5082] Exception while [preparing start of application sap.com/DynamicNamingConventionEAR].

-> com/adapter/usermodule/DynamicFileNameBean : Unsupported major.minor version 50.0

server ID 3228450:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5082] Exception while [preparing start of application sap.com/DynamicNamingConventionEAR].

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of JAVA you are using? Try with 1.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use JDK 6.45 and JRE 6.45

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can try with older version of NWDS along with java 1.5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is not due to the version of the NWDS. It is the issue with the module ear file that you are using.

Ask the developer to check and correct it. PFB the step by step details of creating custom adapter module. Cross check and see what went wrong.

Regards

Osman