Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Invoice Indicator - History/Log

TudorRiscutia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Is there a way to determine the history of changes that were made to the Final Invoice Indicator field (EREKZ) in transaction ME22N? The value of field EREKZ is set either using the T-code or with BAPI_PO_CHANGE.

I've tried BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL, BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL1, BAPI_PO_GETITEMS... table EKBE doesn't store this values either.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a BAPI. Any idea would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Tudor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tudor,

Have you tried the menu path Environment - Item Changes, from within ME22N?  If that isn't showing changes, perhaps the indicator for 'change document' has been turned off for the data element.

To check that, put your cursor on the field, then use F1.  In the Performance Assistant popup, select the Technical Information button.  In the Technical Information popup, double click on the data element field, in this case EREKZ.  This takes you to the data dictionary for the data element.  Go to the Further Characteristics tab.  If the Change Document field is checked, SAP should write a change document every time the field is changed for a PO.

- Jeff

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

TudorRiscutia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys!

I figured it out eventually.

For anyone else who happens to stumble upon this post: look for function modules: CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_HEADERS for information regarding user/date/time/tcode and CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_POSITIONS for old/new values (where TABLEKEY, in this case, is a concatenation of SY-MANDT & EBELN & EBELP.

Regards,

Tudor

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tudor,

Changes to field EREKZ can be found in Table CDPOS as suggested by Adam above.

Enter the PO number in the 'Object Value' field in the initial screen and the field EREKZ in the 'Field Name' field.

Regards,

Akash

adam_kavanagh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tudor,

Any changes to the values of a line item, including indicators such as EREKZ, in a PO can be found in table CDPOS.

Hope this helps,

Adam.