Rule Policies Attributes
Where I can add my custom attributes to Rule Policies(WebUI->Service Operations->Rule Policies, Context - Service Request Management) and assign values to them?
Thank you in advance.
Atul Jaiswal replied
Have you already created the custome rule policy attributes?
If not then first you have to create your custom attributes and then assign them to you rule policy conditions. Follow below steps:
1. Go to SPRO->SAP Reference IMG->Customer Relationship management->Email response management System->Define repository
2. Select Context ERMS and click on Attributes in the left pane:Here you can define your custom attribute (e.g. ZITEM)
3. Provide description
4. Check the checkbox for show attributes
5. provide relevant Xpath Expression( as per your fact gathering)
6. Provide fact Gathering service( You can create your custom Fact gathering service also by copying standard )
7.Provide Attribute Extension class( Refer any std. aatribute for this)
8. Concatenated ID
Save it this will allow you to select your custom rule policy attribute in Conditions.