Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost not display in MCI3- cost element assigned more than one value categories

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to see internal wage cost after work order confirmation (IW41) in MCI3. I could see internal labor cost element (62006000) is assigned to 2 different value categories in the config 'check consistency of value category assignements' which shows same cost element has been assigned to different value categories.

SPRO path Plant maintenance and customer services-maintenance and service processing-basic settings-settings for display costs-check consistency of value category assignements

Is this" single cost element assigned to different value categories" reason for cost not showing in MCI3? 

I got cost in MCI3 after delete one of the cost element from value category in Quality. Will this deletion of existing cost element cuases issue in cost report?

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Uday,

Do you see the labour cost in your Work Order (Cost tab)?

If yes, please check the assignment between the Value Categories and Cost Key Figures for Maintenance Assign Value Categories to Maintenance Cost Key Figures - Information System for Plant Maintenance a...

If no, please can you correct your Cost Element to Value Category assignment and then rebuild the PMCO and PMIS data:

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I can see labor cost in workorder cost tab. Value category assignment to cost key figures has been made.

I guess there is incosistency in our cost element assigned to value category.We can see single labor cost element assigned to the both(old and new) value categories. Please find  attached confi details

SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Basic Settings > Settings for Display of Costs > Check Consistency of Value Category Assignment

Can single cost element assigned to different value categories? will it causes inconsistecies to display cost in MCI3. Please confirm.

Regards,

Uday

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

Sorry. Please find attachement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check do assignment again also check cost element structure in KAH1.

Regards,

Chatianya Parchure