Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On save button click in VA01/VA02 calling Item conditions Screen based on some logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where user want to call Item conditions(Pricing conditions) screen from VF01/VF02 Overview screen based on some logic.

I can implement logic/condition in user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in include MV45AFZZ.

But my concern is how to call/ display pricing conditions screen from exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The navigation should be managed by fm  SCREEN_SEQUENCE_CONTROL, so you should check out to call it in order to go to conditions screen

Max

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The navigation should be managed by fm  SCREEN_SEQUENCE_CONTROL, so you should check out to call it in order to go to conditions screen

Max

0 Kudos

Do you have any sort of code for it, just calling SCREEN_SEQUENCE_CONTROL with appropriate parameters will display required screen ?

0 Kudos

No sorry and it's not easy

but perhaps you can try to call the form FCODE_BEARBEITEN (it'll call the fm for you): it's the main form manges the ok-code, so the navigation too.

Before calling it, you need to set the right ok-cod, try this:

FCODE = 'PKO1'.

PERFORM FCODE_BEARBEITEN.

PK01 is for header condition

Max

0 Kudos

Ok, i will try this.
Thanks for you inputs

0 Kudos

you should check also how to abort the saving process, I mean probably some variable should be set after calling FCODE_BEARBEITEN

I believe it needs to set  the variable  ch_subrc equal to 4