cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 Mass risk analysis vs. Role level analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GRC experts,

I urgently need your advice on the issue  with deactivated permission objects which are identified as risks in the mass role analysis.

For example, in one role we have deactivated the permission object: S_ARCHIVE, and there are No activities maintained.

But in the mass role risk analysis  and in the CUP request this object S_ARCHIVE with the ACTVT 01 is displayed as risk. As you can see in the screenshot, there are no activites maintained at all. We have created the MSMP workflow where all CUP requests with risks should go the the Security Stage. Now we have the situation that even though our roles are clean, they are forwared to the Security stage. It is a huge problem, because our security stage has no even more to to, than before using GRC! Because the dectivated objects are identified as risks.

Please advise me, how to solve the problem. Did I missed some config parameters or is it a well known problem?

We are on SP14, AC 10.0.

At the single role level there are no risks displayed.

Thanks in advance,

regards

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

check note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2036645

Please let me know if it works.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alessandro, that could be the solution for our issue. Thank you so much! I will let you know about the results.

Regards

Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro! Thank you so much for your help. The OSS note solved our problem.

Regards,

Sabrina

Answers (0)