cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What tables store favorite workbooks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know what tables store workbook favorites with the specific layout they were saved with by a user?  I tried RSRPARAMETRIZA but this is just personal variants not the workbook itself

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the below table

RSRWORKBOOK

check the ID form the table RSRREPDIR

Thanks,

Phani.

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

table SMEN_BUFFC

REPORTTYPE = "TR"

REPORT = "RRMX"

SAPGUID = <technical id of your workbook>

Former Member
0 Kudos

what I am looking to do is to copy a workbook format to another workbook.   We made security changes and we had to create all new workbooks.  Users have favorites saved with specific layouts and will be very time consuming for them to recreate.  I was hoping to find a table that has the layout defined and try to copy this to the new workbooks.  None of these tables seem to have this level of detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand correctly, If you want to use the existing workbook template then just do save as and replace the queries which you want in the new workbook.

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I want to do is to take the new version of the query and have it use the old workbook favorites the users have created.  I tried to chagne the dataprovider in their workbook to reference the new one but the format is not retained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please could you explain how did you build the format, I mean you used standard excel functions or Macros.

If you used standard excel formatting functions then it should work or if you are using excel macros may be you need to modify the query name in the Macros.

Please provide more details about the format so that I can help you to provide more points.

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just do "save as" workbook.  They will have specific layouts etc.

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my knowledge it is table RSRWBSTORE.

But it was very long time I dealt with it for last time.

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does one read this table?  I see everal entries in there for 1 workbook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this table: it will give you user specific personalised WB.

RSRWBPERS

Another one is RSRWBTEMPLATE which gives similar information.

Rgds..

Shambhu