cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Work Order Number When in "cyclestart save to call" Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Is there a way to view a work order number for an order that is in "cyclestart save to call" status?    We have inspections scheduled later in September and I thought that perhaps by now the work order would have been released in the system.   I have tried to "force" the work order to release, however receive "release not possible as maintplan already released, called or skipped".   I then go to the a display transactions, yet not able to see the work order.   I thought perhaps that there may be a way to find a list of work order numbers?

Thank you.

Yolanda M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Yolanda,

No, a "Save to Call" status means that the Work Orders have not yet been created. There is no preallocation of the Order number, until the called Order is saved. In IP10, you should be able to save the schedule and generate the Order, is that not happening?

And the Release - it sets the Call to the "Save to Call" status, which the Call is already in as you say. Nothing to do here.

Can you post a screenshot of your schedule in IP10?

And for the record, once the Order is called, you may use the "spectacles" icon to view the Orders for a particular call in IP10. Or report the Orders for a Maintenance Plan or Item in IW39.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

I was able to release two work orders and print them.  Also was able to view the work order numbers in IP10 per your instructions.

Very much appreciate the help!

Sincerely, 

Yolanda

Answers (0)