cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple account identification account detail not displayed on top screech in IC Account idetification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is an issue we are facing in IC role where incase an account is identified and agent created Interaction record IR and without closing END button in case agent clicks on BACK button and identified another account the screech pad on left  top shown the account detail which is identified first not the one which is identified second time and hence user get confuse which account he has confirmed .

Is there any settign needed to do or it is possible only by development team.

Thanks

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

As per my understanding, in standard, that scenario shouldn't even be possible. After you confirm an account, information fields are in display mode and clear/reset button is disabled.

When you press the back button without ending interaction, you have the fields open to search again?

Kind regards,

Garcia

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually, it is possible in the multiple account identification scenario.

You may identifiy and confirm as many partners as you want. But in this case, only the first account confirmed gets displayed in the top left area.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my knowledge, the top left information bloc is only filled during the first confirmation of the account or the contact. Even if in case of multiple account identification, only the first confirmation is taken into account to display information in the top left area.

I would refer to this blog, in order to add a new direct link group showing the activity clipboard of the current interaction :

This feature make it easier for an agent to know wether he has clicked on the end button.

If you still want to change the standard behaviour, you may want to have a look at method BP_CONFIRM of class CL_CRMCMP_B_CUCOBUPA_IMPL. In there you will find the logic behind the top left information (search for call of method fill_caller_display).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Sylvain