Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls give reply asap

anji405
Explorer
0 Kudos

i m working on EHS Module . can any body provide the test data for BAPI_BUS1077_GETDETAIL.

i m passing the data in import parametres .valfr and valto

i m getting the return parameter : sub_header is not filled correctly...

i need to get the data so that i need what are the import parametres i will pass..pls give reply asap..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have had two (that I know of) threads locked/rejected on this same subject.  At least with those you were quite polite in asking.

SCN is not a helpdesk where you can demand asap answers to your problems, especially when the question you are asking is a basic one that could be resolved by a bit of effort on your own behalf.

I am going to lock this thread AGAIN - please do NOT continue to post these questions and expect others to do your job for you.

In an attempt to try and stop this groudhog day, have you thought about asking your functional consultant or customer for some example data that works in the actual transaction for displaying the data that your BAPI gets?  Have you tried to read any help/documentation attached to the BAPI?  Have you tried to search for info on this BAPI?

<THREAD LOCKED>

Cheers,

G.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anji Reddy,

First one general remark from my side:

I would not use the title "pls give reply asap" as it is not describing your problem. Everybody here wants to get a reply asap.

Then about your problem: I don't know this function module very well but I have opened it here in our system and checked the where-used list and I see that the table sub_header is normally provided when this FM is called. It is not enough to check the IMPORTING parameters, sometimes it is also necessary to check the TABLES and CHANGING parameters.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have had two (that I know of) threads locked/rejected on this same subject.  At least with those you were quite polite in asking.

SCN is not a helpdesk where you can demand asap answers to your problems, especially when the question you are asking is a basic one that could be resolved by a bit of effort on your own behalf.

I am going to lock this thread AGAIN - please do NOT continue to post these questions and expect others to do your job for you.

In an attempt to try and stop this groudhog day, have you thought about asking your functional consultant or customer for some example data that works in the actual transaction for displaying the data that your BAPI gets?  Have you tried to read any help/documentation attached to the BAPI?  Have you tried to search for info on this BAPI?

<THREAD LOCKED>

Cheers,

G.