cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the mandatory infotyes in HR mini master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any one help on this, please let us know what are the mandatory infotyes we can use in HR mini master. please let me know is there any SAP Note on this.

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the business requirement ?

one of my client is using these:

0 1 2 3 (default) 6 7 8 9 0105 0185 0315 (They don't run payroll, only for No. count and org structure, CATS & TEM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my client don't have HR licenses. They want to maintain some of the Employee related data which is not linked with license, thanks for reply kindly let me know any SAP Note or SAP released confirmation on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more point, they don't want to run payroll as well as Time evaluation. no other Payroll or time related transactions. only they want to maintain the data. is it possible to keep Infotype 0007, 0008 data without having any licenses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if they don't want to run Time & Payroll what is the use of maintaining master data (burden for HR Executive).

if they don't run TE & PY just skip these info types and assign those IT's in the Hiring Info group what they want. I think they want just no. count of Employee's and their positions in the specific PA's.

i don't have any SAP Note regarding this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes they want only count. even I did't get any note but I got the document from SAP. I am checking in that for further help.

Downloading HR Mini-Master Records - Personnel Time Management (PT) - SAP Library

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Naresh,

Diferent companies have different pricing structures. I belive you can fill all the infotypes without having a payroll licence (only using SAP HR license) but you should discuss that with the contracting company.

Regarding what infotypes you should fill at minimum i would say 0, 1, 2, maybe 8, and 185 or 331 (for unique identification).

Hope i could help,

Regards

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Migual,

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Naresh.KM

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Please mark my answer as usefull or correct if its the case.

Thanks