cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report regarding the use of FIORI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

Does anyone know of a report on the gateway that states which FIORI services that has been "used" and by whom?

The reason is the desire to know how much it is used and by who?

Best regards

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor

Simon,

Google analytics can track how the users are using the system and gather information of how long does a user spend time with any particular link.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

I am hoping there is a smoother way using the actual gateway?

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lets wait for more experts to share their views ....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simon,

Another idea.

As you probably know, one of the licensing model of Gateway is metering the usage. (Number of calls as well as amount of data). I have seen some tables/code storing this data. Since each Fiori app makes use of one service, you can make use of those tables to find out how often these apps are used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

That makes good sence - could you tell med the tables?

br

Simon

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simon,

Try with these.

/IWFND/L_METAGR

/IWFND/D_MET_AGR

Below table has Exemptions. I guess that might mean that these services are exempt from metering. I see all Fiori services there. May be you can remove the service you want to measure, so that it is metered.

/IWFND/I_MET_EXE

Thanks

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Quick question related to this.

I am trying to updated some information on a dynamic tile based on users last log in date into FIORI launchpad. For example, the tile shows how many documents are changed since user last logged into the Launchpad.

Table /IWFND/SU_STATS works for me as it gives me all the services called including 'INTEROP'. The question is what request actually loads the launchpad. Is it the request address which has sap.ushell id loads your launchpad?

Basically, how can I get a users log in date and time into fiori launchpad?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Please share what kind of follow up actions will be taken after you know the statistics?

I prefer that IT team has more communication with business users. Taking survey and getting feedbacks give good insight. For example, Question like "Reasons for you not use the app" You may get some feedback like "I did not know the app was available", "I don't like typing user and password. Why IT does not setup SSO?", "I need offline access", "I would like to enter value by voice on my mobile device".

I see the value for the Google Analytics especially for consumer apps.

I know some customers have statistics from logon log on Gateway.

Other source is application log.

Application Log Viewer - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will do

But right now I cant see the possibility in the GW to do a simple report on who did what service.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be can provide more information on this question.

Regards,

Chandra