cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM - Company Codes only visible for SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having an issue with company codes in SRM7 - we've created the user, user_gen, purchasing group and contract person created and the relevant company code attributes inherited.

Problem is when we go to create a PO we can only see these codes if the user has SAP_ALL access, otherwise the list is blank.

We've created a role in PFCG and and the authorisation object-  gone to BBP Component - Process Purchase Orders and given full access there and generated - but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do this.

in SU01 for a user assign the custom role you had created. delete all other roles and delete SAP_ALL profile from profile tab in SU01

Now go to webui and try to do what you want to do ( create PO or view company codes ). As you said it won't work. now go to SU53 transaction and click on "Display for different user" icon at the top. enter user id through which you have logged into SRM webui. You will find some authorisation checks failed here. Add those authorisation objects to your custom role.

thanks,

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thanks for that - I had checked Su53 before for my user and saw nothing - using a different user i saw it failed checks on "PLOG" Personnel Planning - I gave full authorisations here and it works. Just need to investigate what else these are for now!

Thanks again

Tony

Answers (0)