cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 - Forbidden error for Project Managmnt - Projects - 'Import Project' PPM 6.0

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

Pl see attached document for Error I am getting when clicked on 'Import Project' in Project Managmnt (tab) - Projects.

I have enabled the config setting under both - Connection to External Systems and Common Functions (as in Attached):

SAP Portfolio and Project Management - Project Management - Common Functions - Import and Export of Project Data - Enable Project Management Systems Integration

Pl advise if I am missing any additional config settings / reason for the error.

-thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also need to define the security lists for office controls, refer page 183 & 163 of the configuration content for details and also refer the below note related to whitelist configuration.

1826389 - PPM 6.0: Configuration Content

1502999 - IOS-WDABAP: MsProject Integration and Whitelist

Regards,

Ravi

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

Thanks for your prompt response. And, Sorry for the late reply, due to whatever reasons.

I am actually looking for 'Upload of Project structure' from ECC / CJ20N. How can I achieve this?.

-Thanks & Regards

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok!. let me try using MS-Project integration to SAP as mentioned in Config document for the subject in line and will let you know if it worked.

-thanks for your advise