cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Schedule Rule is not appearing in infotype 0007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a work schedule rule and generated work schedules.

But while testing it is not getting appeared in Infotype 0007.

Kindly help me resolve this..

Regards,

Jeevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Please check if you have created WSR for the correct PSG and ESG grouping for WSR.

Can you share the screenshot of table V_001P_ALL and V_503_ALL where the grouping is displayed for WSR?

Also, share the screenshot of IT0001 and V_T508A where you have defined the WSR.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member734411
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi, i have a similar problem. The work rules are generated and showing under PT03, but when I try to assign the work schedule to an employee of the same group(everything's checks out) I don't see my generated work schedule. SCHKZ checked, looks ok.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just Ensure the  Groupings are correct

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you configured work schedule rules either you have to assign it to the employee (0007) based on validity from date and to date or you have to default the work schedule rule with the help of SCHKZ feature any one of the method you can follow to use the work schedule rules in the employees master data then system will show you the planned work schedule accordingly.

If not configured work schedule rules you can use standard work schedules for time being or else you have to configure as you required.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SCHKZ feature. This feature acts as a defualting WSR rule based on decision operation you have used to design SCHKZ feature.

So design your SCHKZ feature then you can able to get the default value in IT7.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please maintain the WSR in SCHKZ feature. Once you maintain your WSR under any of your parameter, activate the feature.

Thanks,

Santosh