cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory extraction ..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have confusion with inventory extraction. Pls don't refer existing how to docs here. Can some one tell about key figure mappings in inventory?

In my project, previous bw guy implemented which I don't understand. He mapped only for few of the key figures in transfortions (BI 7.4 v we are using). Can anybody explains in terms of key figures view pls ..??

swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

There are host of keyfigures in inventory, in that which one do you want to map.

Keyfigures in Inventory are mapped using the process key, stock category. You can refer to the below notes if you want to get clarity. Note 352344 gives you the details of the process key and 804781 gives you the template 3.x routine details.

refer to the recently release note 1548125 for a better understanding of inventory

Regards

GN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank guys. Let me go through them.

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

In transformation are mapped ISSTOTSTCK and RECTOTSTSK, which are positive and negative movements. There is a non-cumulative key figure, which is TOTSTCK, that is not mapped in transformation but you can see it in BEx side: this key figure is the result of sum between good issue and coming out and initial stock.

Movements are loaded by 2LIS_03_BF, initial stock by 2LIS_03_BX.

Regards.