Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME21 - Unlock EKPO-NETPR Field

former_member216168
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have an issue and probably the MM consultant is wrong... I'll need to prove it for him.

The consultant wants to unlock the field net order price (EKPO-NETPR) from ME21 T-code, SAPMM06E(0111). In some cases, depends on the reference contract, this field is locked.

I guess it is possible to change by customizing but he doesn't know how to do that and he want to make it programatically via user-exit...

Does anyone know if it is the better solution? I'm afraid about it because I don't know if this can cause another problem...

If it's possible, I thought to do that using a loop at screen and changing the input value, like in this link:

http://b2lur00o.benxbrain.com/en/sap/table/MEPO1211-How-to-make-NETPR-and-KEBTR-fields-display-only-...

T-Code: ME21

Action: Reference to Contract

Field: Net Order Price / SAPMM06E(0111) / EKPO-NETPR

FM: ME_FILL_KOMP_PO / ME_FILL_KOMP_IN

FM: EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002

Include: ZXM06U15

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is all the time better to validate such kind of requirements via SPRO configuration based on the document. Exceptionally you can handle the validation in  user-exits/BADI.

- with reference of contract only the field should be disabled/locked and other cases should be editable. in this you can do the validation or disable the price.

- instead of user-exit better to use the BADI:  ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

for more information check the below thread and its already discussed.

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST