cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Adapter Module: incompatible with interface error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a Custom Adapter module for setting a dynamic queue and used it for AAE scenario. However when I tested, I am getting an error in the Sender communication channel:

"class
com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.MessageContext:library:com.sap.aii.af.sdk.lib@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@3dffb2eb@alive
incompatible with interface
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.Message:interface:com.sap.aii.af.ms.ifc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@576f8789@alive"

I am using the JDK 1.6, but changed the JRE runtime to JSE 1.5 to be able to build the EJB project successfully. Our PI system version is 7.11.3301.353173.2013100809314 and I am using NWDS 7.3. I was able to deploy the successfully but there is an error in the runtime.

I have deployed the other EAR file of another custom adapter module which I previously created on the same NWDS version , and it is working properly. I don't know what is wrong. Can you please advice?

Thanks,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny

I guess issue is somewhere in adapter module project that you are deploying.

Check this below link, similar error is discussed in this. Might help you.

Also check the following documents.

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your reply. After trying and testing, I just found out that custom adapter module is not working in the sender SOAP Adapter. My custom adapter module is working if I used the file sender adapter.

Closing this thread.

Kind Regards,

Jenny

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny

Your sender adapter type wasn't stated earlier. Since you are on PI 7.11, the sender SOAP adapter cannot be extended by modules (standard or custom.)

Extending Module Chain for SAP Adapters in the Module Processor - Adding Modules to the Module Proce...

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (0)