cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Self billing scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have gone through the many threads related to Self billing which made me bit confused. So kindly clarify my few points.

1. I am explaining here my understanding, Self-billing means customer send an invoice to vendor and vendor starts creating sales order, delivery and invoice, then compare the invoice (customer sent)  with actual invoice (created by vendor), there will be credit memo or debit memo if there are difference in invoices.

Please confirm, whether the following scenario is also exist in the industry,  vendor will create sales order delivery and invoice, then               create the self billing by customer, compare the both invoices and if there are difference, will go for debit memo or credit memo

2 Can we do Self billing without IDOC process which means that can we able run complete self billing demo scenario without help of      IDOC processing, which means customer self billing invoice can be generated in the same system or is there any alternative to run the      self billing without IDOC process

3 Please clarify that how system will compare invoices each other, after that create a either debit memo or credit memo, please help me how    to run VSB1 and how these invoice comparison will be taken place?

4 Please let me know any other important points to taken care for self billing scenario

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have gone through the many threads related to Self billing 

When I searched in Google with the text "Self Billing", I could see couple of standard SAP documentations where I could also see an URL saying "Self Billing - Complete Process".  Just go through that so that you will understand the process flow.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I have gone through many threads in SCN, few points are still not clear which i had mentioned in my threads.
please clarify my doubts if possible

Thanks