cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict a user creating a Service Entry Sheet

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to restrict a user creating a Service Entry Sheet for a service that is to be consumed within a period of time as it was found that service users create Service Entry Sheets for respective services even before the consumption of services. So, please let me know if it is possible to restrict a service user creating a Service Entry Sheet before end of the consumption of the service by defining a date after which users may create Service Entry Sheets for respective services being used.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do the system knows that the services are already completed physically. I think you need to take organizational measures to educate the users for the same.

Else you may go for development to check the delivery date or any corresponding dates maintained in the PO and issue message accordingly while creating SES.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon,

Thank you for your response. The system doesn't know that a service  is consumed unless the service user creates a service entry for the  service consumed.

Regards,

Dilan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilan,

I m not sure if can restrict users to perform service entry sheet. But  you can set document date & Posting date field mandatory in ML81N.

go to spro-> material management-> External Service Mangagement-> define screen layout-> double click Entry.

Regards

Subbu.