cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables like "VIVEDA"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the way to fetch tables like VIVEDA, Iike this table we can use for sales order purpose.

But I would like to know for billing, delivery & if possible for purchase order header and item purpose also. I had searched like SE16N- VI*, with description *Billing*..like but I count make it out.

Can anybody suggest me how to search these?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VIVEDA is not a table but a database view that includes tables VBAK and VBAP.

If you'd like to find the views related to the delivery and billing documents, simply use 'where used' in SE11 for the corresponding tables (LIKP/LIPS and VBRK/VBRP). There is an option to search for the views, as well as logical databases.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the required combination from table TSTCT where if you input  VI* and press F4, you will get all tables starting with "VI"

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

I think TSTCT table contains information for transaction code and transaction text.

It doesn't contain table information.

Correct me if I am wrong.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, its T codes Text table.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Dev for pointing out.  Yes it should have been DD02L

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

Infact before posting here I have given my attempt to find them in SE16N-VI*,TSTC-VI* I have tried with both (Table names & Table description). Can you confirm me by trying in your system whether you guys are able to fetch these tables.

In Short my question is : I know VIVEDA Table for sale order

I would  like to know the table for billing, delivery purposes as same as viveda(where I can see both header and item)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestion on my question?

It will be a great technical help for me

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether you have explored the table DD02L.  The other option is in SQVI, where instead of Table Join, select Logical Database where you can group all tables for Sale Order, Deliveries and Billing and generate the required report.

• For Sale Order, the Logical Database would be VAV
  • For Deliveries, it would be VLV and
  • For Billilng, it would be VFV

G. Lakshmipathi