Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when delimiting IT0179 from PA30

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to delimit infotype 0179 from PA30 (it is not based on any action like Cease..). It shows delimit date popup  to enter date and in the change screen gives message "Status LIS9 of the user interface MP017900 missing". And none of the buttons in the screen works and i need to use /nPA30 to come out from the screen. This was due to no PF-status "LIS9" exist in MP017900

I understand IT0179 is time constraint 1 and delimit should not be allowed. If i try to delimit IT0002, it gives message "Operation 'Delimit' is not planned for infotype Personal Data" and doesnt goes to delimit screen.

I required same kind to IT0179. Kindly let me know, do i need to configure any where? Thanks.

Regards

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth

Please make sure that any infotype which has time constraint 1, we cannot use Function "LIS9", incase if you want to use the said function, please change the time constraint

If your issue is resolved request you to close the thread or else feel free to touch base

BR

Anil

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Yes for time constraint 1, we cannot use "LIS9". But the behavior is different.

IT0002 and IT0179 - both are time constraint 1. But when delimiting IT0002, it gives message and doesnt goes to delimit screen. But for IT0179, system goes to delimit screen and all the buttons are not working. This is where i am confused . Thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinoth,

Please check this link.

Pls reward points if it helps.

Regards

Balaji

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I am not using any action to delimit IT0179. It is directly through PA30. Thanks