Tag Push Button in Work Clearance Management
Here I am facing an issue in getting the tag Button in "Switching Screen" in Operational WCD.
Please consider by steps as follows:
1. Created a Maintenance order for Functional location.
2. Assigned a WCM Permit in Maintenance order.
3. Created a Work Approval in link to the created Maintenance Order.
4. Created a WC Application and a Hot Work Application in link to Work Approval.
5. Created an Operation WCD in link to WC Application.
6. Assigned an Equipment (with technical object E) in maintenance screen for tagging.
7. Set Operational WCD as Prepared.
Even after performing the above steps, I am not getting the "TAG" push button in Switching Screen for Operational WCD.
Please guide me where I am doing a mistake in this case.
Have I forgotten any configuration part or process steps in the above scenario.
Thanks in advance.
Sebastian Lenartowicz replied
You are now getting the "Print tag" icon immediately, and no "Tag" icon, all the while when your item is still in the status ITG, is that correct?
Under the same path I mentioned earlier, can you make sure the tick box "Tag" is cleared as per the screenshot? This tick box ensures that the Tag (set status BTG) is automatically done, and the first manual action is "Print Tag" (so in fact, you go directly from ITG to PTAG)
About the approvals, I meant the nodes under
SPRO > Plant Maintenance > Work Clearance Management > Approvals
in that you should maintain and assign Approvals and check the Cross-document process if you are going to use it with your WCD.