Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing update return order

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Situation:

We create return orders from invoice. In the Original order, there are price scales. For example: 1000kg > 1 eur/kg ; 2000kg > 0,90 eur/kg. We use discounts to deduct the 0,10 eur/kg.

When we create this return, we use pricing control D in the copy control. The pricing is copied unchanged, but when we change the quantitiy from 2000 to 1000kg, the discount of 0,10 eur/kg is removed. This is not what we want, since by this we will credit against a higher price as what was charged to the customer. This will even result in a nett discount of 0,20 eur/kg for the remaining 1000kg

I have tried to use pricing update E in the copy control. With this however, the total price does not change at all. So when we have a return for 2000kg * 0,90 = 1800 euro. After changing the quantity to 1000, the total price will remain 1800 euro.

Does anyone know a way to have SAP to keep the pricing scales and discounts in place in the return order, even after a change of QTY. In the example above, I want a credit amount of 900 euro. Not 1800, not 1000.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have found the solution for my problem:

In the pricing scheme (V/08), add the pricing type G to your scheme.

With this, only the base sales order will be applicable to repricing. In all following documents there will be no further repricing, also not after change of quantities.

With the condition type itself, it is possible to set exceptions: In V/06 add condition category L to the conditions that need recalculation after a copy of sales order > sales order/billing doc.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the pricing date of the return order and the validity date of the Condition Record.

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The pricing date is correct. The problem is that SAP triggers the scales after the change of quantities.