Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search for bank account (IBAN) in FBL1N

cschmidt1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

my colleagues in the finance department would like to find a creditor by entering the IBAN when searching the provider/creditor. Does someone have an idea 

1. if SAP will work on this issue for one of the next patches or
  2. what must be done to implement this new search screen?

We are running SAP ECC 6.0 and FINBASIS Release 600 SP 24.

Any answers are appreciated.

Thanks,

Clemens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm not sure but I've never seen this kind of search in all last releases I've used and I don't know if SAP are working or will work on this issue.

Now it can try to enhance the free selection of logical database KDF in order to add the criteria for bank: this is possible without to change the standard because  LFBK is available in KDF.

The problem is IBAN is not in LFBK, but in TIBAN table so probably it should be changed KDF in order to insert TIBAN table.

Another solution could be enhance the search help for vendor KRED in order to add a new criteria for IBAN

Max

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm not sure but I've never seen this kind of search in all last releases I've used and I don't know if SAP are working or will work on this issue.

Now it can try to enhance the free selection of logical database KDF in order to add the criteria for bank: this is possible without to change the standard because  LFBK is available in KDF.

The problem is IBAN is not in LFBK, but in TIBAN table so probably it should be changed KDF in order to insert TIBAN table.

Another solution could be enhance the search help for vendor KRED in order to add a new criteria for IBAN

Max

0 Kudos

I didn’t found any such search help, so I agre to max, create a customer–search help on LFBK and TIBAN, with search help exit or on a created view between both tables else performance problem may arise (SE11) then append this search help to KRED (OB50).

Regards,

Raymond

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

If SEPA has been implemented in your system then the easiest way would be to use the table SEPA_MANDATE. It holds both the IBAN number as well as the kunnr.

The transaction FSEPA_M$ does th trick as well.

If there is no SEPA implemented, I guess you will have to use the table TIBAN as suggested by Raymond