cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex real time query, field not activated for inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm in an urgent need for your help. I have created a Bex query over an multiprovider based on a real time input cube. I have followed all the steps in the tutorial 'Input Ready Query through BI-Integrated Planning'. But once I launch the report, the input cell is disabled, so I can't put data into it like shown in the attached figure.

Would any one help me to figure out the issue.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are suppose to create the query on Aggregation level to input the value in cells.Please check if you did the same or not.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there are multiple factors which needs to be considered. just check some of these few things

• all objects of the input cube are part of the query or are getting derived using characteristic relationship.
  • your access on the input cube and multicube. the access should be change access.
  • query settings.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying , I'm going to answer you point by point;

• all objects are selected in the modeler. But I can't find the characteristic relationship !
  • the change mode in Bex query is selected.
  • what could be the missing settings other then the "Input ready" and the "change mode" ?!

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do you have the change access on the aggregation level and the cube?

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you add the Unit of Measure dimension in the Rows section within Query Designer? Also make sure all Characteristics defined in the aggregate are in the query as well.

Regards,

David